Skip to main content

Life's Like That

Life is not complicated as we see.
It's too simple when we think...,.......,.........


1. A boy+ smartphone= Mr.India
    A girl+ smartphone= Selfie's Encyclopedia

2.A poison may be less or more poisonous after its expiry date.
  A woman always likes to be in Makeup ,even on death certificate.

3.An Apple a Day keeps a doctor away.
   For new lady everyday,beauty parlour is the only way..

4.Richard Branson is an adventurer and Warren Buffet is an Investor.
  Some men's life with adventure and investment gives them a pretty Daughter..

5.Life without travelling is no fun.
   Some gets excited and play Temple Run..

6. If someone is experiencing Success without failure
  He/she is having breakfast without Brushing

 7.Some are rich because they were born rich.
   Michael Jackson danced well, doesn't mean he was born Dancing..

 8. Can't buy light from Sun,and stars won't reach us Maths.
  This is why Sunburn and Starbucks Costs..

9. Advising and talking to Stupid makes us Stupid.
  A movie hero's punch dialogues are always for villains,Is he stupid...

10. Broomstick is the symbol of Godess Laxmi according to Indians.
I don't understand why this Goddess supported Witches to fly..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import  csv with   open ( '/content/drive/MyDrive/ML lab programs/Lab 1 Find-S algorithm/weather.csv' )  as  f:   reader = csv.reader(f)   data = list(reader)  print ( 'Training data' ) for  row  in  data:    print (row) attr_len= len (data[ 0 ]) -1 h = [ '0' ]*attr_len       print ( 'The Hypothesis are' ) for  row  in  data:    if  row[ -1 ] ==  'Yes' :     j =  0      for  col  in  row:         if  col !=  'Yes' :           if  col != h[j]  and  h[j] ==  '0' :           h[j] = col         ...

Key to success: The Pareto principle

Today everyone reads and study many successful storeys and might have wondered how did they reach to that level ? And what made them different from the common people? Here is one of the best known key they used to open the lock called Success. THE PARETO PRINCIPLE As this sounds different to you but is one of the well known and accepted principle. This principle was introduced by the Italian Economist known as VILFERDO PARETO According to this principle 80% of any  work depends on 20% of things that actually matter It is also known as 80/20 principle What does it mean? It clearly states that if you want successful results in any work make sure you focus on just 20% of important things that actually matters and you will get 80% of assured result. How did he construct this principle?  Have you ever thought how a new principle is brought up? Its just simple ,by careful observation. Same thing happened with Mr Pareto. At his time in It...

Journey in the General Section

I was really lucky get in train at the very first coming stations. It was GolGumbaz Express in which I laid my step to home after many days. The train's route is from Mysore to Sollapur of Karnataka where the rails connect from South to North Karnataka. It was not at all my first time here . I am just sharing my thoughts how it feels like . I thought of writing in a piece of paper but environment won't support me. So I  "Blogged my  Vision into words". The pic says it all how conjusted  it actually was,  of course it was Wednesday one of the middle days of the week but let me remember you the population of India its close to 130 crores . Actually I was concentrating on my mobile when I got my seat, suddenly a group of people came rushing to the door to get in ,I was shocked and then I realised that the train reached Bangalore's city main station. I wondered how Chennai Express shooting  would have been if it was general section of the train . The old m...